Monday, July 25, 2011

Trip from Hell

I got back from a "family get together" earlier today. it was.... interesting. I have all sorts of mixed feelings. some i wish i didnt have, and others i just want to keep around, for old times sake.

Tanner has a brother. Kolby. He is rude, annoying, and irogant. He thinks he knows everything, and he is ALWAYS putting my husband down. which i dont like. he says things for instance, at breakfast if tanner ate his eggs over easy, kolby would say, "thats a womans meal. a real man would eat em' sunside up". he just never has anything intelligent to say. sometimes when he talks, in my head i compare what he's saying to nails on a chalk board, and i still think that the chalk board is more interesting.

well kolby has a wife, beth, who is expecting there first little "bundle of joy" on October 16, which so happens to be tanner and mine anniversary. there having a girl. they want to name her Zeva. No, im not lying. Zeva. Poor girl, eh? anywho!, well beth she is as equal dual and dumbwitted as kolby, but she is twice as annoying because she's pregnant, and everything is about her. and she couldnt be more thrilled about that.

my mother in law was not very pleased to find out that i was pregant with her 1st grandchild. she never felt my tummy when remmi kicked. she never asked me how i felt. she never asked to be there when we found out what we were having. she never dared to ask if she could be in the dilivery room when my first son was born. yet, she ALWAYS had rude things to say like, "i know your haivng a boy becuase you have a lot of facial hair".. um, who in there right mind would EVER say anything so repugnant to a pregnant woman, who is already fat, irritable, and doesnt sleep well. my mother inlaw thats who.

so my weekend. angie, my mother in law, held remmi a total of....drum roll please..... 4 times. in three days, she also hasnt seen him since he was 4 months. he'll be 7 months in a week. how sad is that ,eh? but she must have felt that buying him size 6 months clothes made for winter time, in the dead heat of the summer, might compensate for the lack of love she shows toward my son.

kolby the whole time kept telling my son to shut-up and to stop drolling. oh how i CANNOT wait to see the kind of father he'll be. he'll probably be the proud kind. the type that thinks his children are heaven sent and can do no wrong.

Angie kept feeling Zeva move and laughing when she'd kick hard. she kept on mocking the shirt kinsey(tanners 17 yr old sister) was wearing... which used to mine but i gave it to her. Tanner and i had to jump from cabin to cabin, becuase his uncle kicked us out of his so that his daughter and her boyfriend could sleep there, so we had to move to tanners parents hid-away couch with remmi sleeping and snoring right next to us, then to his grandparents cabin, in there bed and remmi in the room next to us. we had to pack up our stuff each time we slept somewhere new, and i was the one usually caring it. not that tanner is impolite, its just that he doesnt realise that he should he the one caring daiper bag, pack-n-play, and our duffle bag. not the car seat and remmington. he is silly. i went on 2 four wheeler rides with tanner, always while remmi was sleeping so that no one would have to hold him, or watch him. we took remmi on his first ride also. he enjoyed that.

tanner asked me on sunday to go for a horse ride with him. i have never rode a horse in my life because i am allergic to them. but i put on my happy face and said sure. he then helped me onto my horse, Sassy. and he got onto him, ryker. i thought when he said go on a ride "with him"...he ment id be sitting behind him....not on another horse completly. so here i am, knees locked, heart raceing a millon beats per second, a scetchy blader that doesnt alway alert me when i have to go, on top of a BEAST 20 times bigger then me. You could only imagine my face. i was HORRIFIED! beyond that, i did not want to ride that horse, and i know it did not want me as a passenger.

my bum still hurts room that damn horse. but i didnt fall off, and my eye balls didnt swell shut, and my lungs stopped burning after a couple cups of water.

remmi stepped on a thorn, because angie took him up to there grandparents cabin and had him in an old school walker, with no shoes on, outside. she isnt the sharpest tool in the shed as you can tell.

Nobody talked to me, and i seriously sat in doors the whole time. the whole family went for a ride, but angie so kindly reminded me that "someone will have to stay here while remmi sleeps, while the rest of us go for an hour and a half ride"....no crap, of course im going to stay behind while my son sleeps. tanner stayed to.

the trip was a joke and i wondered the whole time i was there why i went. but then i remembered that i went for my hubby, becuase i love him, and i want him to have fun. he promised that i would have fun as well, but we cant keep all of our promises. so in a nut shell that was my trip from hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment