Friday, August 26, 2011

TYSON DANIEL FORBES= BIGGEST JERK ON THE FACE OF THE PLANT

World meet THEE biggest jerk face,Tyson Daniel Forbes. Tyson, go screw yourself.

You see this face??!?!!? This is the guy i dated all through highschool, up untill i met Tanner fall of senior year. Thank my lucky stars for that. Tyson was everything a girl could have wanted in a boyfriend. he spoiled me, bought my lunch almost everyday, always got my door, gave me complements all the time!! Just an all around good guy.

What a lie all of that actaully is. This is the most evil, muliputive, controlling, freak i will ever have had the pleassure to know. Doesn't this picture of him just scream "im a total douche bag, who things im sexy stuff and i could get any girl i want" ?!?!?! I'll answer this question for you, YES!!!! It does look like that. the sad thing is, he totally knows it too. He knows he is such a loser, and so pathrtic.

He so kindly last night Drunk text me. BIG MISTAKE bro. And ill tell you what, this fool right here, is going down. HARD. Im talking restaining orders, pressing charges of any kind of his Ugly Mug. He surely will regret the things he said to me, about me and about my family. I would LOVE to go into detail of all sorts, but that would take WAY to much of your time. Just know, he crossed the line. Big time. So for that all i have to say to him is "You screwed yourself her tyson, you did it to yourself." watch out world, im on a crazy high, and I will NOT go down without a fight.

2 comments: