Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pinterest.com

Im ADDICTED to it.... like bad. im on it ALL the time. coming up with new and cheep ideas to make MY house feel like a home.... which by the way!!!!... we're moving out on saturday!!!! :) yes yes! FINALY! i mean, we've loved living at my parents house... but its time for us birds to leave momma birds nest. and i couldnt be more excited about it!! its such a cute LITTLE place. its still close to my moms house, and close to my job. so thats a plus. down side, its in the GHETTO!! like... for reals. but we love it because its our place. right?.. right!

Anyways. pinterest. i love it. and its given my A TON of new ideas. and i think, i like it.

1 comment:

  1. Omg Carly, I am addicted too!! It just has the greatest ideas! & the best thing for me is that I can stop saving all of these pictures onto my computer and wasting memory, now I can just Pin it!
    Congrats on your new move too :] I'm sure it will be nice for you!

    ReplyDelete